The Grim Reaper Ti frame is constructed of high quality seamless Titanium using the E3 Welding Process. We have increased the thickness of our Ti tubing varying between .9mm and 1.5mm to create a strong yet lightweight frame. Our builder is one of the top in the industry and it shows in the quality of fit, finish, welds and attention to detail. Even the brake mounts and all hardware are Ti.
2.38 lbs w/o brake hardware
2.56 lbs w/ included Ti brake hardware
Titanium products are not part of our normal production runs. Please check back for availability.
• The Grim Reaper Titanium BMX frame by Eastern Bikes is the cleanest looking and our lightest weight professional frame
• Beefed up with thicker titanium tubing than in the past - between .9mm and 1.5mm
• E3 Welding Process unifies the frame parts with the strongest welds possible
• CNCed Eastern logo in head tube
• CNCed and reinforced seat tube for that unique Eastern look
• Spy Seat post clamp - clean look & added strength to the rear triangle
• CNCed mid BB - extra-wide to do away with unneeded spacers
• 8mm thick CNCed dropouts with built in chain tensioners
• Replaceable Titanium 990 mounts included
• Removable brake mounts and hardware
21" Top Tube Length
75º Head tube angle, 71º seat tube angle, 13.5" chain stay (13.2" slammed)
BB height = 11.5"
Standover height: 8.7"
*This pricing valid in USA only. Specs & pricing Subject to Change