This inspiring 29" Mountain bike incorporates a wealth of features to provide a high end experience at an entry level price.
The lightweight 6061 Hydroformed aluminum frame with custom geometry blends an off road capable Mountain Bike with an all day Trail and Pathway inspired hardtail providing a comfortable nimble ride on any terrain.
Up front the RST 100mm travel spring coil fork with mechanical lockout feature provides a confident riding position ascending any hill and soaks up the shocks on the way down.
Stopping power is handled by the Radius branded 160mm Front and Rear hydraulic disc brakes with adjustable reach levers.
The newly developed 1x9 X-Gear drivetrain using high end forged and machined parts gives smooth crisp shifts while still being compatible with Shimano and SRAM aftermarket parts. The wide ratio 11.34t rear cassette matched with the 32t ring up front gives a ratio similar to 21 and 27speed systems but without the added weight and complication of additional shifters and cables. Smooth internal cable routing keeps everything shielded from the elements.
Outfitted with a high quality wheel package, the fast rolling 29" wheels feature sealed bearing Quick Release hubs and Double Wall alloy rims. Matched with Kenda 2.2" all terrain tires as standard inspires confidence across a wide range of terrain, the frame is designed to accommodate up to 2.4" rubber so you can customize the grip to your riding style as your confidence improves.
Finished off with quality Eastern branded contact points along with a Velo Saddle and Grips, they bring a touch of comfort and class not normally seen at this price.
The 2022 Eastern Alpaka, a go anywhere capable machine ready to ride.
- Frame: Custom designed 6061 Hydroformed Aluminium for 29" wheel, replaceable gear hanger, 135mm forged dropouts
- Fork: RST 100mm Travel, Coil Sprung, Mechanical Lockout dial
- Headset: FSA Zero Stack Sealed Bearing, 2 x 10mm Spacer
- Crankset: X-Gear Cold Forged 175mm arms 34t Chainring
- Bottom Bracket: VP Sealed Cartridge Bearing
- Chain: KMC Z9 114L Silver Grey
- Cassette: X-Gear 9 Speed 11-42t Shimano-Sram Compatible
- Rear Derailleur: X-Gear 9 Speed Forged Alloy Shimano-Sram Compatible
- Gear Shifter: X-Gear 9 Speed Shimano-Sram Compatible
- Brakes: Radius Hydraulic Disc with adjustable reach lever, 160mm Front and Rear Disc
- Wheels: Eastern KT68 29" Sealed Bearing Quick Release Hubs, 36h Black Double Wall Rim, Black Stainless Spokes Brass Nipples
- Tires: Kenda Honey Badger 29" x 2.2 Tri-bite Blackwall
- HandleBar: Eastern Tapered Alloy 740mm, 32mm Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- Stem: Eastern 3D Forged 50mm, 10deg Rise, 31.8mm Bar Clamp, Cro-Mo Bolts
- Grips: Eastern Krayton Black with Lock-on Clamps
- Seatpost: Eastern Forged alloy 30.9 x 350mm Height Marked with Quick Release Seatclamp
- Saddle: Eastern Padded with Vinyl cover
- Pedals: Eastern VP Alloy platform
- Size: Small 15" Medium 17" Large 19" X-Large 21"
- Warranty: 5 years on Frame, 12mts on all other parts